Heritage Oils - Rosalina Essential Oil 10ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Rosalina Essential Oil
Rosalina Essential Oil - Melaleuca ericifolia - commonly known as the Swamp Paperbark Tree is native to New South Wales, Queensland and Basse Straight islands. Heritage Oils Rosalina grows on the pristine slopes and in the clean fresh air of Flinders Island located in Bass Straight - free from urban and agricultural pollution.
Rosalina is a very adaptable tree, lending itself to populations across southern Australia. Environmental conditions like soil types and climate will affect the components of its oil.
Rosalina is a little known evergreen paperbark shrub, whose long slender leaves and small stems are steam distilled. Rosalina oil is a beautifully scented oil with the mild cineole aroma of the well known tea trees, matched with a gentle lavender back note - which gives its common name as the Lavender Tea Tree.
Our Rosalina oil is available in large quantities and has many qualities:
- It has soothing properties with a sweet aroma which is relaxing and calming.
- Vaporise the oil to refresh the home or office and calm the senses or clear the sinuses.
- The oil is popular for its known antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties, often being said to tip the common tea tree.
- This oil is a perfect environmentally friendly cleaning oil as it is high in the gentle alcohol - linalool. Great for toilets and bathrooms - apply 2-3 drops on a damp cloth.
- Try adding a few drops to the washing as an anti-bacterial, leaving clothes smelling fresh.
We use Rosalina essential oil in our popular Tranquility blend due to its mild calming effect, works well as a night-time blend prior to going to sleep. Or give our popular Lemon Rosalina Cleaner blend a try, blended with Lemon it is perfect as a cleaner, leaving your home smelling sensational and chrome looking sparkly.
Our Rosalina soap with coconut oil is well matched for a stimulating morning shower.
Safe for children if applied as an inhalant due to its gentle aroma, this oil can be blended with many other oils although use sparingly as a little goes a long way.
Store in a cool place away from small children. Do not use directly on the skin.
Ingredients: Melaleuca ericifolia - has a high percentage of linalool - 35 - 55%, 15-25% cineole, up to 4-5% aromadendrene, 2-12% alpha-pinene, up to 4-5% limonene and para-cymene. GC & MSDS available