Heritage Oils - Orange Oil Sweet Australian
Orange Oil Sweet Australian
Sweet Orange oil - citrus sinensis - is Cold Pressed from juicy sun ripened Valencia oranges grown in the extensive orange orchards under the pristine skies and clean fresh air of south eastern Australia.
Sweet orange oil is processed from the pith and peel of the fleshy oranges after the juice has been extracted.
Due to its popularity and versatility as a relatively safe oil to use for many skin and body care products, Orange oil is one of the most sought after oils globally, with a forecast of increased growth in the next 8 years.
The versatility of orange includes:
- Used in Food and beverages
- Blended in Body care products like soaps and hand creams
- In a vaporiser, Sweet Orange Oil can make any room smell delicious
- As an additive in products to provide a sweet aroma
- The oil contains limonene so can be used as a cleaning product. Try adding a few drops to your steam cleaner, it will leave your floor clean and smelling fresh
- Place a few drops of Sweet Orange oil to skirting board areas to deter ants and small insects from entering the home
- Sweet Orange oil can help relieve nervous energy when inhaled
- The oil is promoted as awakening, harmonising, sensual and joyful, leaving you with a feeling of happiness and warmth
- A perfect addition to inhalers with eucalyptus oil as Orange essential oil works with the immune system
Citrus sinensis - high percentage of limonene. Registered food grade - signed certificate available from the distillers