Himalayan Salt Lamps 1-20kg
Health benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps Include:
- Ideal for daily use near televisions and computers, around smokers, in offices with air-conditioning, in fact anywhere you want to restore or preserve the natural air quality.
- Due to their beautiful and rich colours, salt lamps are also used in colour therapy, i.e. chromo therapy. Salt lamps have also been appreciated by Feng Shui art connoisseurs.
- Bio-energy therapists and homeopaths in Europe have recommended crystal salt lamps for a long time to support treatment of allergies, respiratory system and blood system diseases. They are often used in the treatment of rheumatism
- Other benefits include the improvement for Allergy & Asthma Sufferers, recovery from illness, stress, anxiety, meditation, fresh air, etc.
Himalayan Salt Lamps have been scientifically shown to correct the imbalance of a environment's ions.
Indicative Sizes For Each Weight Category (Please note these are only indicative sizes and may vary by a few centimetres based on the exact shape of the lamp):
- 1Kg-2Kgs height 16cm width 10cm
- 2Kgs-3Kgs height 18cm width 12cm
- 3Kgs-5Kgs height 19cm width 14cm
- 5Kgs-7Kgs height 25cm width 15cm
- 7Kgs-10Kgs height 28cm width 18cm
- 10Kgs-15Kgs height 30cm width 20cm
- 15Kgs-20Kgs height 33cm width 22cm
Safety Tested And Approved
All our salt lamps are safety tested and approved so you can buy any salt lamp from us with no worries and a piece of mind.
Our Salt Lamps Range
The soothing glow and striking shapes of our Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps will enhance the décor of any room. These natural works of art not only look stunning but are known for their enormous benefits to our wellbeing & health.
By neutralising the Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) in our home and office caused by the many electrical devices we have surrounding us and purifying the air with health promoting ions our crystal Rock Salt Lamps can reduce the number of airborne bacteria indoors and boost our feeling of wellness.
Each of our Himalayan Salt Lamps include:
- A Hand Excavated Salt Lamp from salt deposits at the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains
- A Tubular Light Bulb (no need to buy your bulb)
- AU PLUG